“ I AM GAY “ Flavour


“ I AM GAY “ Flavour 

“ For some time now I’ve been struggling to make this public but then people and the media are so hard . They don’t even wait to hear you talk , they just look and conclude . People who can’t understand fashion say “I am gay “ . That’s funny right ? Fashion and arts can’t be understood by everyone . Im a family man and i get hurt by some of the comments I read . Before being a celebrity, im a human , I get hurt too . If you do not understand Fashion or not a fan, please always resist calling people names . I have a wife and children and you should respect that . Im a great promoter of culture and you all know . “ Flavour 

It’s sad that people just give meaning to what they don’t understand. Flavour has been a great promoter of the African culture and it hurts to read some of the comments people drop .  

Why not take him to Ghana and give him some banku girls and see what he will do ? 

Respect Flavour.

Post a Comment

0 Comments